Discover a proven copywriting and design formula that can boost your landing page conversion rates, orders, and sales 50% ... 100% ... even 200% more - in just a few weeks -- and at virtually no extra cost.
It's the surest way to turn even a mediocre micro-site into an online "money machine" - and bring in thousands of extra dollars in Internet income every month of the year.
Dear Internet Marketer:
What's hot in Internet marketing today?
If you pay attention to the trade publications, it's viral marketing ... online video ... contextual advertising ... social networking ... widgets ... blogs ... and RSS feeds.
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but all of the above are just different means of driving traffic.
They won't make you a penny online unless you are able to convert all that traffic into sales.
And the most effective way of doing that is to create a killer landing page ... and drive your traffic to that site.
The success or failure of a landing page is measured primarily by a metric called "conversion."
The conversion is simply the percent of unique visitors to the landing page who actually purchase the product being sold there.
Conversion rates on a landing page can range anywhere from less than one percent to as high as 25 percent or more.
For instance, if two out of every hundred visitors to your page orders the product, you have a 2 percent conversion rate.
The revenues in your Internet marketing business are directly proportional to the conversion rate.
** So if you are an INTERNET MARKETER, you can make much more money simply by improving your landing pages to incrementally increase your conversion rates.
Even a small boost in conversion rates can mean a big boom in your bottom line.
If your online business has annual revenues of $100,000, increasing the conversion rates of your landing pages 25% can put an extra $25,000 a year in your pocket!
And, if you know the secrets of writing and designing winning landing pages, you'll be a better judge of the pages your copywriters and Web designers create for you.
You can even write your own landing pages, saving thousands of dollars in copywriting fees!
** If you are a FREELANCE COPYWRITER, writing landing pages is the single most lucrative assignment on the Internet today.
A beginning copywriter can easily charge a couple of thousand dollars to write a long-copy landing page selling an information product.
Top freelance copywriters, with a track record of writing landing pages that maximize conversion rates, can charge anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 for a single long-copy page!
But when their pages boost your conversion rates, they'll quickly pay for themselves in increased orders and sales.
Anyway, a few months ago, I gave an intensive seminar in how to write winning landing pages to a group of Internet marketers who paid on average $2,000 each to attend.
And, my presentation was professional videotaped. It's an excellent recording.
Now, I've edited, added to, and updated this video to create a home study course just for you - Write and Design Winning Landing Pages.
That means you can "attend" my popular landing page seminar - as often as you like - without even leaving your home!
Unlock the secret to making gobs of cash online
In Part I, "Write and Design Landing Pages That Sell," you'll discover techniques I use to create landing pages to sell all kinds of products - from software and memberships, to e-books and investment newsletters - landing pages that generate conversion rates of 10% ... 14% ... even 33%.
On this first DVD, you will discover:
- The 7 landing page "hot spots" - the areas of your landing page that can make the most difference in how much product you sell.
- How to select the right visual images to display on your landing page.
- Boost conversions by matching the landing page copy to the copy that drove visitors to it with the "online connectivity" method.
- How long should landing page copy be? The answer may surprise you.
- Metrics that track landing page performance and profitability ... and how yours measures up.
- How a simple change in order button color increased conversion rates up to 27%.
- 3 hyperlinks you should place at the top of every landing page - and why.
- Overcoming visitor skepticism with a powerful "credibility pre-head."
- Why a 2-column landing page layout is a better design than the traditional one-column landing page.
- Writing powerful landing page headlines and subheads - and the functions performed by each (they're not the same).
- What the prospect needs to see in your lead if you are to convince her to read further.
- The right place on your landing page to introduce your product (hint: it's not the page you think).
- Must you use testimonials on your landing page ... and if so, how many do you need?
- Writing powerful bullets that make readers eager to order your product.
- Use content sidebars and "the principle of reciprocity" to drive visitors to your shopping cart.
- A simple sentence you can add to your guarantee that increases conversion rates up to 21%.
- Generate more paid orders by offering free bonus gifts. It still works. Here's why.
- The "just say what it is" technique for selling products that you believe most of your visitors really want and need.
- Make your landing page copy stronger with a track record and a big idea.
- Using the "story lead" to engage your reader and keep her reading.
- Generate more readership and response to your online sales letter by arousing curiosity.
- Produce more sales from your page by asking for the order with the "drop in the bucket" method.
- Do question headlines work? This one generated a 9.2% conversion rate.
- Generate more clicks to your sales pages with landing page "freemiums."
- The "Ginsu Knife" strategy for overcoming price resistance when selling expensive offers online.
- How to convince skeptical prospects that the claims and promises you make are in fact true.
- The problem/solution formula for writing strong online sales letters.
- Quick and easy ways to make your landing pages more visually appealing.
- Where to place "order now" buttons and hyperlinks on your landing page. It's NOT just at the end.
- Build your e-list with a "name squeeze" landing page and "free-on-free" offer.
- 10 rules for writing landing pages that sell. Ignore them at your peril.
- And more....
In Part II, "Using Landing Pages in Your Online Marketing to Make More Sales," you'll learn how to integrate the landing pages you've created into a powerful money-making Internet marketing campaign ... one that quickly converts traffic and online subscribers to sales and customers.
On DVD #2, you will discover:
- How to make $200,000 a year online working on your Internet marketing business only an hour a day.
- The "Agora Model" for successfully selling information products online (actually, it can work for any product ... services too).
- Most programs make Internet marketing way too complicated. Here are the only 5 things you need to succeed in Internet marketing.
- Why you should not waste your time learning HTML design, Front Page, or any other technical skill ... and what you should concentrate on instead.
- How to write, format, and distribute a free e-newsletter. No programming required and takes less than an hour a month.
- How to get your online subscribers to help you create your next information product - for free.
- Model template you can use for writing and producing your own text e-newsletter. Just follow the format and you'll never pay a designer to format your newsletters ever again!
- Avoid violating CAN SPAM laws by including this important "opt out" language in every e-mail you send to your list.
- How to dramatically increase your online revenues by adding more "slots" to your promotional schedule.
- 12 ways to build a large and profitable online subscriber list.
- Double your opt-in conversion rates with a "free on free squeeze page" and a $100 free gift offer.
- Create terrific free bonus reports with almost no effort from content you already own. Here's how I do it.
- An easy list-building technique I used to get 986 new online subscribers within 72 hours -- at zero marketing cost.
- 14 popular information products that consumers buy online by the truckload.
- How my first e-book generated an 11,744% return on my initial investment in 3 years.
- 10 often-overlooked sources where you can get great content for creating information products to sell on the Internet.
- How I turned a 72-cent profit per order on a product I sold offline to an $87 profit per order by selling the exact same product online!
- How to use keyword research and discovery tools to evaluate whether there is sufficient demand for your product online.
- The "copycat" shortcut to Internet marketing success. Perfectly legal and ethical - and it can put you months ahead of schedule.
- An e-mail that took me 5 minutes to write and generated $7,449 in profits in a single week.
- Increase e-mail click-through rates by using a number in your subject lines.
- Create more powerful online copy by reaching your prospects on an emotional, not just an intellectual, level.
- 4 ways to maximize your ROMD - return on marketing dollars - for your Internet business.
- And so much more....
"Just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying your landing page seminar," says Martha Conway. ""I'm finding a lot of useful information. As a copywriter, I found the copywriting tips to be very useful and a great guideline for landing pages. Plus, since landing pages are the online equivalent of direct mail, who better to learn from than a master at direct mail?"
But wait. There's more.
As a registered owner of the Write and Design Winning Landing Pages home study program, you also get free unlimited access for a full year to my password-protected web site, www.thelandingpageguru.com.
Thelandingpageguru.com is perhaps the most comprehensive online resource ever developed for improving landing page conversion rates, increasing online revenues, and capturing more e-mail address for your list.
On this exclusive customers-only web site, you will discover:
- The 5-step motivating sequence for writing killer landing pages.
- 10 tips for writing landing page copy that maximizes conversion rates and sales.
- A 12-point checklist for boosting landing page effectiveness and results.
- How to double or triple conversions with Taguchi testing.
- Add thousands of new subscribers to your opt-in list with squeeze pages.
- Little things you can do to boost conversion rates incrementally.
- 5 ways to increase e-mail address capture.
- Business models that work online: Agora Model and Online Conversion Model.
- 12 most common types of landing pages and when to use each.
- Glossary of online marketing terms.
- 38 great ideas for your next landing page headline.
- The 3 most important things I've learned about writing e-mail copy that gets people to visit your landing pages.
- 16 ways to sell more e-books online.
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your web sites.
- How to write, design, and publish a profitable free e-newsletter.
- What web metrics should you measure?
- Get great conversion results with a "press-release style" landing page.
- Free content for Internet marketers from Uncle Sam.
- How to help search engines find your web sites.
- Secrets of writing subject lines that get your e-mails opened and read.
- 8 fundamentals of persuasive copywriting.
- Ask these questions before you write your landing page copy.
- And more....
Always current, never out of date
What works online in general - and on landing pages in particular - is constantly changing.
When you order the Write and Design Winning Landing Pages home study program, you get free access to www.thelandingpageguru.com customers-only web site for one full year.
That way, your knowledge of what's working in landing pages, e-mail marketing, info product selling, and online conversion is always current, never out of date.
The $2,000 landing page seminar you
can take at home for under $100
Write and Design Winning Landing Pages is a video of my popular live landing page seminar professionally recorded on 2 high-quality DVDs.
The people on the video paid up to $2,000 apiece to hear my presentation. But it won't cost you anywhere near that much to watch it on DVD. And you won't even have to leave home to "attend."
Instead, Write and Design Winning Landing Pages is yours on DVD for less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time!
Order today and you get my complete program on writing and designing killer landing pages and save over $500:
- $127Write and Design Winning
Landing Pages (2 DVDs) .............................
- $199Irresistible Landing Pages (audio CD,see P.S. below for details) ......................................
- $49Killer Landing Pages bonus e-book (see P.P.S. below for details) ......................................
- $249One year free membership
to the LandingPageGuru.com ......................
- $49NEW! Bonus Webinar Video ........................
- $97You Pay Only:
- $576Your savings:
And that's the investment you make only if Write and Design Winning Landing Pages helps you boost your landing page conversion rates by at least 25% to 50% or more.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique guide to creating landing pages that can increase your online sales by thousands of dollar a year.
In fact, the program can pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to improve the conversion rate on just one of your landing pages.
Even better, if you aren't convinced that Write and Design Winning Landing Pages is the most profitable investment you've made in your Internet marketing business this year....
Or you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the DVDs and bonus CD (see my P.S. below) within 90 days.
I'll give you a prompt product refund. That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Write and Design Winning Landing Pages on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Write and Design Winning Landing Pages today and you get a FREE Bonus CD, Creating Irresistible Landing Pages.
This CD is a recording of an audio conference I did with Progressive Business Publications.
It's a lively - and in-depth - tutorial on how to achieve breakthrough sales results on your landing pages.
It covers all the key principles of landing page writing and design - including: headlines ... credibility-building ... visuals ... writing strong leads ... making the sale at the close ... guarantees ... premium copy ... page layout ... colors ... and so much more.
The price to attend the conference call was $199. But the recording is yours FREE when you order Write and Design Winning Landing Pages now:
P.P.S. Act now and your FREE Bonus Gift will also include a 54-page e-book, Create Killer Landing Pages (value: $49). It's a verbatim transcript of the bonus audio including hard copy of all of the PowerPoint slides.
In the Create Killer Landing Pages e-book, you'll find:
- Why social networking, viral marketing, online video, and other "hot" Internet marketing techniques don't make money unless you drive all that traffic to a landing page. Page 4.
- Building instant credibility with an above-the-headline testimonial. Page 27.
- A sure-fire method for doubling your online revenues - without driving any more traffic to your Web site or building your e-list. Page 5.
- A little-known writing trick that can turn a ho-hum landing page into a winner. Page 28.
- The 7 landing page "hot spots." Changing even one can add thousands of dollars in online revenues to your bottom line. Page 6.
- No-brainer copywriting technique instantly attracts the reader's eye to your headline. Page 29.
- How to multiply landing page copy and design improvements to double or triple your conversion rates. Page 7.
- Close more sales online with the "drop in the bucket" technique for overcoming price resistance when selling high-priced products. Page 30.
- Why changing the pictures you show on your landing pages can increase conversion rates up to 19% or more. Page 8.
- Do question headlines work? Answer on page 32.
- Use the Principle of Online Connectivity to maximize conversion rates from pay-per-click advertising and organic search traffic. Page 9.
- Increase traffic to your landing page by offering an online "freemium." Page 33.
- What works best for landing pages - long copy or short? The answer may surprise you. Page 11.
- Proving sales points with graphs and charts. Plus: why prospects believe pictures even if they don't fully understand them. Page 36.
- Measuring key landing page metrics - click-through rates and conversions: what to expect. Page 13.
- The most powerful graphic to use in your landing page banner if you are a university, association, or institution. Page 38.
- Increase landing page conversion rates and e-mail capture with auto-responders. Page 16.
- Add thousands of new subscribers to your e-list with a "free-on-free squeeze page." Page 39.
- How a simple change in color on the landing page design boosted conversion rates up to 27%. Page 17.
- 10 rules for writing winning landing pages. Page 42.
- How to overcome skepticism right up front with a "credibility pre-head" in your landing page copy. Page 19.
- Frequently asked landing page questions - and one good answer to each. Page 43.
- More tips for increasing conversion rates on your landing pages. Page 50.
- The 3 buttons you must have at the top of every landing page - and the purpose for each. Page 20.
- How to capture the e-mail addresses of landing page visitors who leave your page without buying the product. Page 51.
- Determining the optimum number of testimonials for landing pages. Page 21.
- The most powerful technique for writing strong leads in landing page copy. Page 52.
- Boost online revenues with content sidebars, guarantees, and bonuses. Page 22.
- Why you should periodically update your landing page to reflect changing conditions in the marketplace or your industry. Page 53.
- How to generate more orders online with simple landing page element tests. Page 24.
- What to say in your landing page headline when you are selling a product the competition doesn't offer. Page 26.
- And so much more....
Best of all, this strategy-packed e-book on creating stronger landing pages is yours to keep FREE, even if you return Write and Design Winning Landing Pages for a refund!
To immediately download your FREE e-book Create Killer Landing Pages ... and learn my proven formula for writing winning landing pages right away ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $700,000 a year from his writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
--Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
--Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
--William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
--Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
--John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected -- which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back -- he nailed it the first time. Wow."
--Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
--Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
--Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
--Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
--Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
--Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
--Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
--Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
--Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
--DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job -- I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
--Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
--Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
--Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
--David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
--Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
--Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
--Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
--Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
--Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
--Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again-- you did a great job."
--Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
--Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant "The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn--t stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
--Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
--Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
--Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
--Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
--Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
--Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
--Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
--Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
--Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
--Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
--Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
--Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
--Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
--Maureen Neary, Tower Media.
"Nice job on the white paper. It's a treat to have my name on it."
--Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.
"Your 'Double Your Money' headline won with a 1.07 response rate. Just to let you know, this offer did better then the two before it did (all of which were after the new editors took over). I rarely see copywriters that go the extra mile like you do. I really appreciate it"
--Amanda Hath, KCI.
"Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
--Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
--George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report
"The new copy for the Safety Training Presentations piece has been approved! Thanks for your work on this piece. I appreciate all your help - especially the quick turnarounds!"
--Kim Rubel, Business and Legal Reports
"It was a pleasure to work with you. Your stuff just works. You are the best money I've ever spent. Thanks a million!"
--Gail Coopersmith, Coopersmith List Consultants
"Your copy was right on target and played a major role in one of our most successful new product launches."
--Joan Damico, GretagMacbeth
"Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed working with you and reading your manuscripts of Bits and Pieces for Salespeople. You certainly knew what the readers wanted since it showed in the circulation figures."
--Joyce Restaino, Economics Press
"We're still running both projects you did for us last time. They're still pulling. Great stuff."
--John Leper, Stanford International
"I am excited about the brochure ... just sent it off to the printer. Thanks for all your hard work."
--Lori Hooven, Thomas Nelson Publishing
"This is great. It's amazing the difference of this and what we receive from our agency. Thanks for the quick turnaround."
--Chris Weasmer, IBM
"Thank you for you recent contributions to the past couple of projects. Your efficiency and valuable insight has really helped each project to run smoothly ... and of course, has made my job much easier. It seems our clients have been just as pleased."
--Celine Goget, Fourth Avenue Marketing
"The first four times your half-page, 2-color ad ran in Chemical Engineering it was the highest inquiry generating ad in the magazine. It even outscored full pages and spreads."
--Bob Berner, Robert K. Berner Associates
"Thanks Bob. Wonderful press release. I knew you'd have fun with this one."
--Joy Contreras, Edith Roman Associates
"Thank you very much for the invaluable advice on our mailing piece. We found your ideas helpful and stimulating, [and] have been able to integrate nearly all of your suggestions into the piece."
--Greg Richey, U.S. Capital Resources
"We still are using [the package you did for us]. It still beats all challengers to the control."
--Mark Friedman, Medical Economics
"I appreciate your consulting efforts. You've made our messages sharper."
--Gloria Anderson, The New York Times Syndicate
"Thanks for the great work you did on the pages for the Web site."
--Steven Cwiak, SRW Technologies
"Your Growth Stock Winners insert pulled a 2.32% response. I was very pleased."
--Abbe Pascal, KCI
"Thanks for a terrific job."
--Marc Russman, IBM
"Thanks for your copy on this effort for our client. They were extremely pleased, as were we."
--Bob Young, Sefton Associates
"Thanks so much for the great copy."
--Judy MacDonald, CrossWind Technologies
"Thank you for all your comments on our brochure. It now seems to talk more directly at our audience and get their attention with copy that will get them thinking and acting on our offer."
--Paul Lichtman, Sensory Computer Systems
"My initial mailing was 1,677 letters into 31 states for a 3.28% rate of response. That rate is terrific."
--Dick Barry, Management Consultant
"Many thanks for all your help. Great job! We will of course be coming to you in the new year for further work."
--Jonathan Andresen, Nortel Networks
"As of Friday, we have received 137 responses in less than three weeks ... I believe we have thus far met your prediction. Again, thanks for your help."
--Franchise Manager, Micell
"We are all real happy with your sales letter. Thanks for a great job! Your copy was very much appreciated by everyone."
--Rick Billington, SouthBridge Village
"The difficulty has been crafting a message that would appeal to business who are in different stages without sounding too broad or too narrow. You’ve been a great help in getting us to this goal. You hit the key points we were concerned with right on the head."
--Bob Serling, Informa
"Thanks so much for all of your good and timely work. The client loves the way the brochures have been written, and so do I."
--Joanne Bastane, Paramount Advertising
"I just want to say again that I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. You are a pleasure to deal with, especially given the pressure you were under and frankly, you personify the word professional. Thank you."
--Mary Kostyk, Boardroom Inc.
"I have relied on Bob Bly's marketing advice for the past several years. In the area of business-to-business direct marketing he is truly creative and insightful. I recommend him highly."
--Nancy Pascal, Marketing Director, H.B. Pascal & Co.
"Bob, finally remembered to send you a sample of your great work. Check this out -- wow!"
--Tom Guy, IBM Advanced Business Institute
"I've been around this industry long enough to know that I got seriously lucky to have chosen Bob to work with. Professional 100 percent of the time... just like I like it! I'll pass on winning the lottery... Bob was just that."
--Eric Yauerbaum, Jericho Communications
"Thanks for all your efforts with the September brochure. The copy is strong and compelling. Final layout is attached and it looks wonderful! Again - thanks for everything."
--Marion J. Atwater, Program Director, IBM Palisades
"You did a great job with this package. We’re very happy with how it turned out and how quickly it came together."
--Karen Reddel, Agora Health Publishing
"It's perfect! And I wanted to thank you for quickly turning around the revisions. I'm thrilled to say we're right on schedule for the June 8th mailing. It was a pleasure working with you."
--Anne Kelley, Agora Health Books
"I would like to thank you for an amazing job of researching, understanding, and implementing a strong direct mail piece for Engineered Software. I am very impressed."
--Justin Johnson, Engineered Software
"Thanks for all your great work!"
--Barbara Griffin, IBM Advanced Business Institute
"The Bly package seems to be a success! At day 9 of response to 30,000 names, we're at 77% of break-even with a .46% response."
--Crystal Washington, The Oxford Club
"Potence insert is looking good, currently projected to achieve a 3.64% response with a $60 (three units of purchase) average order."
--Glory Kneass, Drs. Preferred